Fimo Ltd is a company incorporated in England & Wales (registration number 09242159) whose registered office is at c/o OHS Secretaries Limited, 9th Floor, 107 Cheapside, London, EC2V 6DN (hereafter referred to as “Fimo”, “we” or “us” as the context may require). Fimo is committed to protecting your privacy in full compliance with applicable data protection and privacy laws.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us: You may provide us with information about you in connection with your use of the Fimo App or Fimo Website(s), for example by filling in forms or using functionality on such Fimo App or Fimo Website(s) or by corresponding with us by email or otherwise contacting us.
Such information may include the following:
· the information you provide when you register to use the Fimo App, which requires the submission by you to us of your name, mobile phone number, email address as well as usernames, passwords and the identification credentials that are used to authenticate you, enable you to use the Fimo App and enable us to communicate with you.
· During the account registration process we may provide functionality allowing you to search for friends by using your Facebook credentials and where you elect to do this you will be asked to allow the Fimo App to access certain information associated with your Facebook account such as your name, profile picture, gender, list of friends and other public information. Provided you consent to this, such information will be processed by us in order to identify your Facebook friends that are users of Fimo App and to allow you to invite your Facebook friends to install the Fimo App.
· any data you submit to us when you correspond with us or contact us in any manner. The information you provide to us will depend upon the circumstances, but may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number and technical details of the device that you use to operate the Fimo App.
· other information you provide to us in connection with your use of the Fimo App and Fimo Website(s), such as your consents, preferences and feedback, and technical and bug fixing information.
Information we collect about you and your devices:
When you register as a user of the Fimo App, use the Fimo App or visit the Fimo Website(s) we may collect the following information:
· industry-standard log data about the device type, browser and operating system you are using and your IP address at the time of the creation of your user account. We may also collect the IP address associated with your device running the Fimo App each time the Fimo App syncs with our systems.
· technical information, including the type of mobile device you use, software version, details of your browser, unique device identifiers, mobile network information, your mobile operating system, and your time zone setting;
· information stored on your device, including contact lists (where you grant the Fimo App access to such information);
· analytics information relating to your use of the Fimo App and/or Fimo Website(s), including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, and the resources that you access.
Information about your location and movement: In order for the Fimo App to function properly it needs to monitor and verify the forms of eligible movement undertaken by users of the Fimo App.
When you opt in to allow the Fimo App to track your step-count and GPS/Cell-ID location data using your phone’s in-built sensors, Fimo will automatically collect information related to your movement and location. This information is stored against your individual user account. Fimo will use this information to accurately attribute eligible movement and Fimos to your account.
You can turn location monitoring on and off using the settings of your operating system of your mobile device. Where you disable this functionality we will not be able to collect information relating to your step-count and GPS/Cell-ID location. This would prevent the tracking and conversion of your movement into Fimos.
The Fimo App starts collecting location and movement related data as soon as you have created your Fimo account, installed the Fimo App to your mobile device and enabled the Fimo App to access the relevant data. The data collection will continue until you disable, using your mobile device’s operating system, the Fimo App’s access to the GPS and activity data generated by your mobile device, or uninstall the Fimo App.
Information we receive from other sources: We may work with third parties from time to time (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them. This may include your purchase history from business partners who supply you with rewards made available on the Fimo App.
COOKIES AND ANALYTICS
The types of cookies we may use include:
· Analytical/Tracking Cookies: These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors to and to see how visitors use the Fimo Website(s) and how users operate the Fimo App, as well as to verify transactions initiated on the Fimo App and completed on the Fimo Website(s). This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
· Advertising and Retargeting Cookies: These allow us to generate appropriate advertising directed to you on the Fimo Website(s) as well as on the Fimo App and other third party websites.
We use a number of industry-standard data analytics tools, such as Google Analytics and Facebook Analytics. These collect certain information about you, such as your device’s IP address and browsing and usage behaviour, and are used to allow us to track and monitor the traffic visiting the Fimo App and Fimo Website(s).
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION DESCRIBED IN THIS POLICY
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We share your personal data with the parties indicated below and for the following reasons:
· Third party service providers. We share your personal data with authorized third parties: (i) to process or manage your personal data for us so that we may provide the Fimo App and Fimo Website(s) (including third parties providing the information technology necessary to operate the Fimo App and Fimo Website(s), such as third party hosting providers) and (ii) to carry out market and customer research.
· Strategic partners. We may make available functionality allowing the Fimo App to interact with third party applications that you use, which may include functionality allowing you to share and sync your personal data with such third party applications. Such sharing and syncing will always be initiated by you. Where you initiate such a process, we will share your personal data with the third party operating the relevant application.
· Fimo Marketplace participants: We may provide users participating in the Fimo Marketplace with aggregated statistics and reports based upon details of the use of the Fimo Marketplace by you and other users. In addition, we or the vendor whose goods you have expressed an interest to purchase might follow-up with you for your feedback on transaction and satisfaction with your desired purchase.
· Lawful requests. We may disclose your personal data if we are under a duty to disclose or share such data in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation or request.
· Reorganization and mergers. We may disclose your personal data in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets (in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets) or if Fimo or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Certain of your personal data may also be shared with other users of the Fimo App as part of the normal operation of the Fimo App. For example, your profile picture and biographical information that you add is accessible to all users. In addition, the Fimo App may publish your total verified steps (or other movement) during a particular period to other users from time to time. Such details may be displayed in different ways including in rankings of particular user groups.
For the avoidance of doubt, we will not sell or transfer for consideration your data related to your levels of physical activity or your health (such as delivered by Android’s HealthKit, Motion & Fitness APIs or Google’s GoogleFit APIs) to a third party without your express consent, and then only for purposes of enabling the third party to provide health, motion, and/or fitness services.
HOW AND WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Our hosting site is located in the United Kingdom. Our systems are firewall protected. We also use encryption techniques and authentication procedures to maintain the security of your personal data and prevent unauthorized access to your Fimo account and our systems. Authorised Fimo personnel or authorised third parties who are granted access to personal data are required to keep such data confidential. You are responsible for keeping your account login details confidential.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to or from the Fimo App and Fimo Website(s) via the internet.
USE OF AGGREGATED DATA
For benchmarking and comparison purposes, as well for research purposes in the health and wellness field, we may collect and analyse aggregated anonymous user data generated by the Fimo App and your mobile device. Such aggregated data will be anonymous and will not identify you. We may sell or provide this data to third parties or publish it.
DATA RELATING TO CHILDREN
We do not knowingly collect personal data of children under the age of 13 and will immediately take steps to delete any such data if any inadvertent collection of such data comes to our attention.